Tuesday, February 19, 2008

2nd Inaugural Blog

Alright Ern. Nice Inagural Blog.
You know Im in the thought boat about why bike America....I hope someone might take issue with it...or atleast point something floppy out in our reasoning for argument sake.

But I hope you dont mind me changing the topic.

Bonarroouuuuooo? Whats everyone think about it?

The bike trip itself is pretty wild, but I cant shake the idea of rolling into a fesitval like a bunch of vagrants (dare not say hippies) entering woodstock. Roll in, rock out, roll out...that entice anyone else as much as it does me?

Im of course a bit swayed by pearl jam and my morning jacket's presence...avette bros...friggin state radio (chad from dispatch case you dint know it)

This might mean a little harder peddle for the first couple days, and it might be a harsh time trying to get back on a bike after a festival, but I'm confident we can cross that bridge when we get to it. We'll be well practiced in overcoming tough situations and sore muscles by then.

Going would almost definitly mean skipping mammoth cave kentucky, which is a definite downside. But it also might give us a chance to go through the great smokies.

Thoughts plz.

No comments: